Flow integration for the Sublime Text editor
- Install the Package Control plugin if you don’t have it
- Press Ctrl+Shift+P to bring up the Command Palette (or use Tools > Command Palette menu)
- Select Package Control: Install Package
- Type ‘Flow’ to find ‘Flow for Sublime Text 2 and 3’
- Select ‘Flow for Sublime Text 2 and 3’ to install
You may also wish to install a popular SublimeLinter plugin for Flow like SublimeLinter-flow.
Was this guide helpful? Let us know by sending a message to @flowtype.